Royal City Track and Field Club is a volunteer run club. We are the only track club in our community where all of our dedicated coaches are volunteers. This has allowed RCTFC to maintain fees that are the lowest in the province while providing exceptional coaching to all our athletes. We have the largest number of qualified coaches in any single club in our community, offering training in all disciplines – runs, jumps and throws.
Head Coach & Technical Director
- Sean Dixon
- Sean Dixon (middle distance, steeple chase, XC)
- Kevin Smith (throws: javelin, discus, shot put, hammer)
- Cristina Weir (pole vault, jumps)
- Jason Delesalle (throws: javelin, discus, shot put)
- Hannah Dixon (high jumps, multi-event)
- Yolande Gaymes
- Andrew Robinson
- Darryl Forsyth
- Ryan Jensen
Track Rascal Coaches
- Margaret Stewart, Head Rascals Coach
- Ian Coutts
RCTF sponsors coaching training clinics through BC Athletics for parents that are interested in becoming involved with coaching at our club. Please contact our head coach if you would like more information on becoming a coach.